Trinity Catholic School, a dynamic primary school in Richmond, is inclusive of cultural diversity and embedded in Ignatian Spirituality. It is a source of pride to our parish that the school caters for students from many nationalities and cultural backgrounds.
The school reflects the ideals of Christ’s teaching and promotes the Jesuit values of:
- Finding God’s presence in all things
- A desire to reach one’s fullest potential
- A lifelong love of learning
- Respect and care for self and others
- Developing confidence in one’s own gifts and talents
- A commitment and involvement in the wider community and to building a more just society
Trinity Catholic School has a firm commitment to the local community and strong partnerships with a number of leading Catholic secondary schools.
More information: www.tcs.catholic.edu.au
Trinity's School Song video posted 27 September 2020.