Holy Week and Easter services 2021
Join us as we walk with Christ to Calvary, stand with Him at the foot of the cross, and "celebrate the triumph of love and hope over all the things that make for death"*.
To participate at Richmond Catholic Parish
To comply with Victorian Government COVID-19 safety and recordkeeping requirements, please follow these instructions:
- Complete a Richmond Catholic Parish Mass Signin Slip.
- You can download this slip (there are four to a page - complete one per person/Holy Week or Easter service) and use Adobe Reader to type in your details and then print it or you can just print it and fill it in by hand.
- If you do not have a printer, clearly handwrite the details to be filled in on a slip of paper.
- Bring the slip with you for depositing within the church as you arrive for your selected Holy Week or Easter service.*
- From 11:59pm on 26 February 2021, it is strongly recommended you wear a mask, covering nose and mouth, (unless you are under 12 years old or have a medical exemption) if you cannot be more than 1.5 metres from others and/or you will be singing indoors.
- Please observe all sanitisation and physical distancing measures.
- If you or someone you are closely connected to is awaiting COVID-19 test results or has tested positive to COVID-19, please do not attend church or a parish setting.
Please refer to the Archdiocese of Melbourne's COVID-19 Guidelines for further information.
We trust that you will understand the reasons for these arrangements which are subject to change, pending the review of restrictions by government and health authorities.
*Note that the number of participants inside our churches is restricted to a density quotient.
Televised / online Holy Week or Easter services
If you are not able to participate in a Holy Week or Easter service at our parish you are encouraged to participate in a televised or online service - please see The Church is here for links and resources.
*Source: "...Lent ends, not on Good Friday, but on Easter Sunday, with the triumph of love and hope over all the things that make for death." -- Fr Andrew Hamilton SJ